Wednesday 8 July 2009

TOAM Round up

Too lazy to use Newfrontiers bloggers?

Then here are a good variety of write ups. Interesting to see what speaks to different people!

I am trying to keep things up to date here, here, here, here, here and here. The only thing missing is my seminar notes: I think I will wait until after the event for those.

Of the "official" blogs Adrian Warnock covers a lot of ground here, here, here, here and here. Mobilise gives daily reports here and here, while CCK Brighton is also giving daily reports here and here.

Into the "unofficial" blogs (which I think most blogs should be really, otherwise it is less of a blog and more of a newsfeed.)

Phil Whittall is expressing his thoughts here, here and here. These include increasingly humorous "Old Testament Character count" for the main sessions. Is it really that predictable? What is charicature and what is reality? There have been 5 main talks, with 4 using old testament characters, something Phil said would happen here.

I am very impressed with Chris Smyths series found here, here, here, here, here and here.

I am not a member of Rob Mason's site but can see he is blogging TOAM here

Food for thought. Lots to digest and consider. I think next week when the dust settles we could have a really good discussion starting about some of the positives and possibilities to improve the TOAM conference.

1 comment:

Chris Smyth said...

thanks david for the links! great collection of toam bloggers!