Thursday 11 March 2010

Back to blogging

I lost my blogging mojo for a few weeks but I think it is on its way back.

I think I got a bit depressed reading bits of the blogosphere and will try to focus on my journey a little bit more.

Our 5 a side football has gone a bit crazy and we get 7 or 8 per team at the moment which is chaotic!

On Sunday we played 11 a side against a local college and emerged 5-2 winners.

On Tuesday I was in a discussion about "reaching the 20s-30s". I couldn't help but think of our team photo.

Let's keep being who we are and doing what we do, and reach people when who we are and what we do touches their life.

2 comments:

Peter Kirk said...

Maybe Shrewsbury Town needs your Christian guys to get it back to winning ways after suffering from divine blessing on its opponents!

Blue, with a hint of amber said...

Very good spot Peter!

We have had similar run ending defeats away to clubs before, Torquay and Darlington were both more than 20 gajmes without a win until they met Shrewsbury...