Thursday 8 July 2010

Vintage Virgo

I have not been "blogging" the newfrontiers conference this year like I did last year.

I found it altered the way I approached the conference and made me act and approach it more as a reporter than a participant.

Things have been very difficult recently, so I decided to just go, worship and listen.

Yesterday's session by Terry Virgo was absolutely spot on.

Engaging, funny, wise. Absolutely vintage stuff. Humble, tearful, cheeky, passionate, clear.

We finished the session by singing "There is a day"



It was goosebumps time.

The presence of God weighed heavily on the thousands present.

I wept.

It was one of those moments, when in my very being I knew the touch of God upon my life.

"and then all hurt and pain will cease, and we will be with him forever, and in His glory we will live..."

No comments: